XM STUDIOS BATMAN: HUSH - 80 YEARS
|Pre-Order Price (Full payment.)
|Pre-Order Price (Parital Deposit. Balance due upon arrival.):
||$629. Partial payment of $350. Balance of $279 upon arrival.
Batman 1:6 Iconic Cover Art is a new XM line where we release 1:6 Batman statues based on iconic cover art of Batman comics throughout the years. To celebrate 80 years of Batman, we are rolling out Batman: Hush! Inspired by the cover art for Batman: Hush Vol 2 in the early 2000s. This is definitely a must-have to add to your Batman collection.
Size matters, but Quality even more so! The new XM DC 1:6 line is specially designed for collectors who desire more space-friendly collectibles, without compromising on the incredible details and quality of larger collectible pieces. At 1:6 scale, XM's creative direction is to showcase more abilities, powers and essence of the characters in a bold, dynamic and story telling style. The new XM 1:6 DC line will amaze you with the details you don't expect at this scale. Smaller scale, smaller boxes, more affordable shipping and pricing means you can fit more of these incredibly detailed collectibles into your collection!
About Batman: Hush “In this story of murder, mystery and romance, Batman sets out on a simple mission to discover the identity of the mysterious villain wreaking havoc in his life known as Hush.”… find out more at https://www.dccomics.com/graphic-novels/batman-1940/batman-hush
Batman: Hush Premium Collectibles statue features:
- Crafted in cold cast porcelain
- Each painstakingly handcrafted statue is individually hand-painted with the highest possible quality finish
- ES: Made-to-order (MTO)
- Marthin Agusta Simny (Sculpt)
- XM Studios Design and Development Team
Note: Prototype shown and pending final approval, final product may differ. Batteries will not be included for products with light up features due to customs.
Product and Box Dimensions
Product size : 32 cm L X 22 cm B X 36 cm H (estimate)
Est. Box Size : 65 cm L X 48 cm B X 24.5 cm H (estimate)
Est. Product Weight : 4.5 kg (estimate)
Est. shipping weight : 11 kg (estimate)
SHIPPING RATES ESTIMATES
||ESTIMATED SHIPPING RATES* (SGD)
||North America (USA, CA, MX)
||200 - 300
||Europe (DE, IT, FR, FI, AT, NO, CH, SE, ES, PL, BE)
||200 - 300
||United Kingdom (ENG, SCO)
||200 - 300
||South East Asia (MY, INDO, TH, PH)
||80 - 150
||East Asia (KR, TW)
||180 - 280
||Australia & New Zealand
||150 - 250
*For countries not listed above, please write in to firstname.lastname@example.org with your full shipping address to get shipping quotes.
Terms & Conditions for Provided Shipping Rates:
- The above table is just an estimated shipping guide to help customers plan their purchase better. Suburb areas may incurr a higher shipping fee. Final shipping fees will be calculated closer to shipping date and invoiced separately.
- To ensure customers get the best rates, we will check with existing shipping providers such as TNT or Fedex to obtain the best quotes for every product. All shipping quotes include shipping care and handling fees, and are by registered mail only to ensure the package can be tracked.
- Shipping rates are estimates quoted by shipping company on the date of tabulation and does not include country or custom Duty/Tax. We are not responsible for Duty/Tax charges and cannot provide estimates as to what these charges may be. Please also note that final shipping rates are subject to change and may vary.
- Customs policies vary in different countries. We are not responsible for any delays if customs clearance procedures are required or in the event that a customs red light situation prevents the shipment of your statue.
- Please note that once you have checked out and successfully ordered this product, you are deemed to have agreed to the shipping fees bearing in mind that the final shipping fee may vary and no cancellation is allowed hereafter.