XM Studios is excited to present our next Marvel Premium Collectibles series statue, Ultron! The nemesis of Avengers is immortalized in amazingly detailed 1:4 scale cold-cast porcelain. Each painstakingly handcrafted statue is individually hand-painted with the highest possible quality finish. Don't miss out on adding Ultron to your Avengers collection!
Ultron was created by the original Ant-Man, Doctor Henry “Hank” Pym. Dr. Pym also founded the Avengers with his wife, Janet van Dyne (AKA the Wasp), whom Ultron would come to consider a mother. Inspired by his studies of Professor Gregson Gilbert’s synthetic being Dragon Man, Pym began experimenting with artificial intelligence. After building a structurally crude robot (a torso on tank treads with spindly arms), Pym endowed it with consciousness, using a copy of his own brain patterns as the basis for the robot’s programming. However, the robot inherited not only Pym’s great intellect, but his inherent mental instability—only without a human conscience… read more at https://www.marvel.com/characters/ultron/in-comics
The Ultron Premium Collectibles statue features:
- Showcasing Ultron constructing his additional arms, gathering the necessary elements from the debris at his feet as he upgrades into Ultron Prime.
- Two (2) Interchangeable left hands that fits 2 left arms for ultimate dynamic display.
- Detailed and intricate design of Ultron’s outer armor.
- Light-up eyes
- Crafted from cold-cast porcelain
- Limited edition : MTO
- Art print by Foo Tze Wei
- Foo Tze Wei (Illustrator, Design and Concept Collaboration with XM Studios)
- Marco Plouffe (Sculpt)
- XM Studios Design and Development Team
Note: Prototype shown and pending final approval, final product may differ. Batteries will not be included for products with light up features due to customs.
Product size : 37 cm L X 28 cm B X 62 cm H
Est. Box Size : 66 cm L X 54 cm B X 22 cm H
Est. Product Weight : 9.5 Kg
Est. shipping weight : 18 kg
SHIPPING RATES ESTIMATES
||ESTIMATED SHIPPING RATES* (SGD)
||North America (USA, CA, MX)
||250 - 350
||Europe (DE, IT, FR, FI, AT, NO, CH, SE, ES, PL, BE)
||250 - 350
||United Kingdom (ENG, SCO)
||250 - 350
||South East Asia (MY, INDO, TH, PH)
||130 - 180
||East Asia (KR, TW)
||130 - 180
||Australia & New Zealand
||200 - 300
*For countries not listed above, please write in to email@example.com with your full shipping address to get shipping quotes.
Terms & Conditions for Provided Shipping Rates:
- The above table is just an estimated shipping guide to help customers plan their purchase better. Suburb areas may incurr a higher shipping fee. Final shipping fees will be calculated closer to shipping date and invoiced separately.
- To ensure customers get the best rates, we will check with existing shipping providers such as TNT or Fedex to obtain the best quotes for every product. All shipping quotes include shipping care and handling fees, and are by registered mail only to ensure the package can be tracked.
- Shipping rates are estimates quoted by shipping company on the date of tabulation and does not include country or custom Duty/Tax. We are not responsible for Duty/Tax charges and cannot provide estimates as to what these charges may be. Please also note that final shipping rates are subject to change and may vary.
- Customs policies vary in different countries. We are not responsible for any delays if customs clearance procedures are required or in the event that a customs red light situation prevents the shipment of your statue.
- Please note that once you have checked out and successfully ordered this product, you are deemed to have agreed to the shipping fees bearing in mind that the final shipping fee may vary and no cancellation is allowed hereafter.