|Pre-Order Price (Full payment.)
|Pre-Order Price (Parital Deposit. Balance due upon arrival.):
||$1599. Partial payment of $500. Balance of $1099 due upon arrival.
XM Studios is excited to present our next Transformers Premium Collectibles series statue, Bumblebee! Immortalized in amazingly detailed 1:10 scale cold-cast porcelain, each painstakingly handcrafted statue is individually hand-painted with the famous XM quality finish. Crafted from scratch, every nut, bolt and wire is lovingly designed and sculpted ground up by a team in mad love with the Transformers G1 era of cartoons. Inspired by one of our childhood favorite 80s cartoons, we took the G1's iconic form design and XMized them with modern details, to better fit in today's expectations of sophisticated robotry designs. We have spared no effort and designing these original pieces took our core team almost 2 years, resulting in an amazing balance of retro beauty with sleek modern details. What's a transformer without it's alternate mode? Yes, this statue comes with a companion statue, the vehicle mode so collectors can enjoy the beauty of both bot and alternate mode at the same time!
Part of the Autobot army on Cybertron and Earth, Bumblebee is one of the smallest Autobots. Brave and friendly, he befriends humans easily. One such human is Spike Witwicky, his best friend and one of autobots human allies.
The Bumblebee Premium Collectibles statue features:
- Bumblebee with Spike in exo suit, fighting side by side!
- Two (2) headsculpt for Bumblebee - 1 with battle mask and 1 without
- One (1) Bumblebee vehicle mode
- Light up eyes for Bumblebee
- Cybertron theme inspired base
- Crafted from cold-cast porcelain
- Limited edition : MTO
- Kingston Chan, Studio HIVE
- Christophe Lacaux, Suheryanto Hatmaja (Sculpt)
- XM Studios Design and Development Team
Note: Prototype shown and pending final approval, final product may differ. Batteries will not be included for products with light up features due to customs clearance.
Est Box Size: 79 cm L x 54 cm B x 24 cm H
Est Box Weight: 19kg
Est Product Size: 32 cm L x 48 cm B x 40 cm H
Est Product Weight: 9kg
Vehicle Mode Specifications
Est Product Size: 25 cm L x 10 cm B x 9 cm H
Est Product Weight: 1.3kg
SHIPPING RATES ESTIMATES
||ESTIMATED SHIPPING RATES* (SGD)
||North America (USA, CA, MX)
||350 - 550
||Europe (DE, IT, FR, FI, AT, NO, CH, SE, ES, PL, BE)
||350 - 550
||United Kingdom (ENG, SCO)
||350 - 550
||South East Asia (MY, INDO, TH, PH)
||140 - 190
||East Asia (KR, TW)
||190 - 280
||Australia & New Zealand
||280 - 320
*For countries not listed above, please write in to firstname.lastname@example.org with your full shipping address to get shipping quotes.
Terms & Conditions for Provided Shipping Rates:
- The above table is just an estimated shipping guide to help customers plan their purchase better. Suburb areas may incurr a higher shipping fee. Final shipping fees will be calculated closer to shipping date and invoiced separately.
- To ensure customers get the best rates, we will check with existing shipping providers such as TNT or Fedex to obtain the best quotes for every product. All shipping quotes include shipping care and handling fees, and are by registered mail only to ensure the package can be tracked.
- Shipping rates are estimates quoted by shipping company on the date of tabulation and does not include country or custom Duty/Tax. We are not responsible for Duty/Tax charges and cannot provide estimates as to what these charges may be. Please also note that final shipping rates are subject to change and may vary.
- Customs policies vary in different countries. We are not responsible for any delays if customs clearance procedures are required or in the event that a customs red light situation prevents the shipment of your statue.
- Please note that once you have checked out and successfully ordered this product, you are deemed to have agreed to the shipping fees bearing in mind that the final shipping fee may vary and no cancellation is allowed hereafter.